As we prepare to open for the 2021 golf season our number one priority continues to be the safety of our staff, members and guests, and this will continue as circumstances continue to develop. Following the guidelines recommended by industry experts, health officials and other golf courses we are preparing to open under the following conditions:
– If you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick please stay home and get well. We look forward to seeing you later in the season.
– No walk-on’s will be permitted. Tee times can be booked online, or over the phone and will be spaced out in 15 min intervals.
– Please do not arrive more than 15 min early for your specified tee time.
– Pro Shop is open for check-in. Please wear a mask when inside the clubhouse, and limit guests to 4 inside the Pro Shop at one time.
– Rental Clubs are available for daily rental, and sanitized after each use.
– Power cart rentals will be sanitized after every use. Players will be given an option of riding 1 person per cart. If you choose to ride together it is your responsibility to practice safe personal hygiene.
– Physical Distancing is a must, on and off the golf course.
– Please replace handshakes with other touch-less forms of greeting.
– Flags on the greens are not to be touched or removed.
– All ball washers, rakes, and benches will be removed to minimize touch points.
– Alcohol sales will be available from the clubhouse.
– Sandwiches are available by request, chips and chocolate bars will be available.
– Restaurant will be closed.
– Course washrooms are closed at this time, and clubhouse washrooms are open and sanitized regularly.
– Procedures are subject to change as our environment continues to change.
We will continue to take every precaution necessary to ensure we can enjoy the game we love and enhance the physical and mental well being of our customers. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave the course, and no refunds will be issued.
Thank you for your cooperation.