Welcome To Bow Island Golf Club!
2020 Opening Procedures
May 1, 2020
As we prepare to open for the 2020 golf season our number one priority continues to be the safety of our staff, members and guests, and this will continue as circumstances continue to develop.
Following the guidelines recommended by industry experts, health officials and other golf courses we are preparing to open under the following conditions:
– If you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick please stay home and get well. We look forward to seeing you later in the season.
– No walk-on’s will be permitted. Tee times can be booked online, or over the phone and will be spaced out in 20 min intervals.
– Please do not arrive more than 15 min early for your specified tee time.
– Players will report to the check-in window and proceed directly to the first tee.
– Rental Clubs, and will not be available for daily rental at this time.
– Power cart rentals will be sanitized after every use and available with priority given to membership and punch card holders. Rentals will be limited to one person per cart, excluding people who live together.
– Power cart rentals for individuals will be $18/9 holes and $25/18 holes, two player power cart rentals will remain $24/9 holes and $32/18 holes.
– Physical Distancing is a must, on and off the golf course.
– Please replace handshakes with other touch-less forms of greeting.
– Flags on the greens are not to be touched or removed.
– All ball washers, rakes, and benches will be removed to minimize touch points.
– Alcohol sales will be limited to sealed products only.
– Premade packaged sandwiches, chips and chocolate bars will be available.
– Restaurant will be closed.
– Pro Shop will be closed, and merchandise will be available by request.
– Course washrooms will be locked, and clubhouse washrooms are available by request for single occupancy, and sanitized regularly.
– Procedures are subject to change as our environment continues to change.
We will continue to monitor this situation as it develops, and take every precaution necessary to ensure we can enjoy the game we love and enhance the physical and mental well being of our customers. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave the course, and no refunds will be issued.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Bow Island Golf Club